Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – CBI Recruitment Notification 2017 for 09 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Posts @ www.cbi.gov.in Apply Offline.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Delhi State. Eligible candidates may Apply Offline on Within 60 days of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News Paper Issue (i.e. Last date will be 23/01/2018). Candidates can apply by Offline mode at website www.cbi.gov.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About CBI : CBI is the premier investigative agency in the country today, with a dual responsibility to investigate grievous cases and provide leadership and direction in fighting corruption to the Police force across the country. It is indeed an honour to be heading such an agency which houses the country’s best investigative minds to fulfil this mission.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – CBI Recruitment 2017 @ www.cbi.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 09
Name of the Post :
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) : 09 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be below 56 years.
Educational Qualification :
For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Revised level 10 of Pay Matrix.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply CBI Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before Within 60 days of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News Paper Issue (i.e. Last date will be 23/01/2018).
Postal Address : Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 09th Nov. 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : Within 60 days of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News Paper Issue (i.e. Last date will be 23/01/2018).
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. and Application Form Link : http://www.cbi.gov.in/employee/recruitments/dysp_cbi_09112017.pdf
Contact details for CBI Recruitment :
- Central Bureau of Investigation
- Official Website : www.cbi.gov.in