District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Bankura, WB – DHFWS Bankura Recruitment Notification 2017 for 54 Para Medical Worker – Medical Officer – Staff Nurse & Other Posts @ www.wbhealth.gov.in Apply Offline.
District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Bankura, WB has announced a notification for the recruitment of Para Medical Worker – Medical Officer – Staff Nurse & Other vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in West Bengal State. Eligible candidates may Apply Offline on before 11th Dec. 2017. Candidates can apply by Offline mode at website www.wbhealth.gov.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About DHFWS Bankura : Bankura district (Pron: baŋkuɽaː) is an administrative unit in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is part of Medinipur division—one of the five administrative divisions of West Bengal. Bankura district is surrounded by PurbaBardhaman district and PaschimBardhaman district in the north, Purulia district in the west, Jhargram district and PaschimMedinipur district in the south, and some part of Hooghly district in the east. Damodar River flows in the northern part of Bankura district and separates it with the major part of Burdwan district. The district head quarter is located in Bankura town.
District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Bankura, WB – DHFWS Bankura Recruitment 2017 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 54
Name of the Post :
- Para Medical Worker : 01 Post.
- Lab Technician (ICTC) : 07 Posts.
- Counsellor (ICTC) : 03 Posts.
- Counsellor (ST!) : 01 Post.
- Component Laboratory cs iv) Technician (Blood Bank) : 01 Post.
- Counselor (Blood Bank) : 01 Post.
- Technical supervisor ( Blood Bank) : 02 Posts.
- District Programme Coordinator : 01 Post.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor : 01 Post.
- Laboratory Technician : 01 Post.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (Bankura Municipality) : 01 Post.
- Public Private Mix Coordinator : 01 Post.
- Driver : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (NHM) : 13 Posts.
- Medical Officer (SNCU) : 03 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (Thalassaemia) : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (Fl-ART) : 01 Post.
- Programme Officer (MD Psychiatry /DPM)/(MBBS ) with 4 month training in Psychiatry) : 01 Post.
- Staff Nurse (NRC) : 04 Posts.
- Sahayika (for Female only) : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (AH) : 01 Post.
- Laboratory Technician ( NYBDCP) : 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Technician ( NUHM ) : 01 Post.
- Staff Nurse ( NUHM ) : 03 Posts.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Master of Social Work (MSW)/B.Sc. with 3 Years experience in Health Sector from recognized University for Post No. 1, Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology Experience from recognized University for post No. 2.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- per Month For Posts No. 01, Rs. 13000/- per Month For Posts No. 02 to 04, Rs. 17220/- per month For Posts No. 05, 07, 09 to 10, 20, 23, 25, Rs. 13200/- Per Month For Posts No. 06, Rs. 22000/- Per Month For Posts No. 08, Rs. 16560/- Per Month For Posts No. 11, Rs. 19000/- Per Month For Posts No. 12, Rs. 13560/- Per Month For Posts No. 13, 16, Rs. 40000/- Per Month For Posts No. 14 to 15, 17, 22, Rs. 36000/- Per Month For Posts No. 18, MD/BPM in Psychiatry Rs. 50000/-per Month (Consolidated) MBBS with 4 months training in Psychiatry Rs. 30000/- per month For Posts No. 19, Rs. 3500/- Per Month For Posts No. 21, Rs. 9380/- Per Month For Posts No. 24.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD Category. The Fee Can Pay through Demand Draft (DD) issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “District Health& Family Samity, Bankura, A/C construction” payable at Service Branch, Bankura.
How to Apply DHFWS Bankura Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 11th Dec. 2017.
Postal Address : The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road, Post+Dist- Bankura – 722101.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 11th Dec. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/5104.pdf
Contact details for DHFWS Bankura Recruitment :
- The Chief Medical Officer of Health,
- Bankura, Tamlibandh, Patpur Road,
- Post+Dist- Bankura – 722101
- Official Website : www.wbhealth.gov.in