Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC) – HSHRC Recruitment Notification 2017 for 25 District Consultant & Counsellor Posts @ hshrc.gov.in Apply Offline.
Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of District Consultant & Counsellor vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Haryana State. Eligible candidates may Apply Offline on before 31st July. 2017. Candidates can apply by Offline mode at website hshrc.gov.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About HSHRC : The Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC) came into existence on 22nd May 2012. HSHRC primarily acts as an autonomous and independent body to advise the Govt. of Haryana for strategic planning and development of Health & Family Welfare services in Haryana, which include Health planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes in the State. It creates expertise and information and develops capacities of organization in the State and districts for this purpose.
Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC) – HSHRC Recruitment 2017 @ hshrc.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 25
Name of the Post :
- Senior Consultant Public Health Planning : 01 Post.
- Consultant Public Health : 01 Post.
- Consultant Research : 01 Post.
- Technical Consultant (Quality Assurance) : 02 Posts.
- Administrative Officer cum Accounts Officer : 01 Post.
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) for Rewari, Panipat, Sirsa, Fatehabad & Charkhi Dadri districts : 05 Posts.
- District Consultant (Public Health) for Mahendragarh, Hisar, Jind & Mewat districts : 04 Posts.
- District Quality Manager for Jhajjar, Bhiwani, Kaithal, Faridabad, Charkhi Dadri & Palwal districts : 06 Posts.
- Counsellor, Gender Health Support Centre (GHSC) for Gurugram, Faridabad, Jind & Rewari districts : 04 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be Max – 60 Years (For Post No. 1 & 5), Max – 40 Years (For Post No. 2,3,4,6,7,8 & 9).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess MD in Preventive & Social Medicine with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in planning and implementation of public health programs and in health systems research for Post No. 1, Graduate with SAS (State Account Services). Minimum 5 years experience of working as Chief Account Officer/Sr. Account Officer or Dy. Secy./ Under Secy. or equivalent in Department/ Organization of Haryana Government. Knowledge of computer with common packages like MS office and Internet for post No. 5.
For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 75,000/- (For Post No. 1), Rs. 40,000/- (For Post No. 2 to 4, 6, 7), Rs. 32,000/- (For Post No. 5), Rs. Rs. 35,000/- For Post No. 8) & Rs. 15,000/- (For Post No. 9).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Test/ interview.
How to Apply HSHRC Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 31st July. 2017.
Postal Address : Office of Executive Director HSHRC, Bays 59-62, Sector 2, Panchkula -134112.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31st July. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : http://hshrc.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/Advertisment.pdf
Application Form Link : http://hshrc.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/Application-form_contract-basis_Last-Date-31.7.17.pdf
Contact details for HSHRC Recruitment :
- Executive Director
- Haryana State Heath Resource Centre
- Bays 59-62, 2nd Floor
- Sector 2, Panchkula, Haryana, 134112
- Email:- email@example.com
- Contact No. 0172-2576578
- Official Website : hshrc.gov.in