Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017 for 14192 Officers & Office Assistant Posts @ www.ibps.in Apply Online.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer), Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer), Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager), Officers Scale II (Law Manager), Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant), Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer), Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) & Officers Scale III vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in All India State. Eligible candidates may Apply Online on Form 12th July. 2017 to 01st Aug. 2017. Candidates can apply by Online mode at website www.ibps.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About IBPS : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the selection Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and Regional Rural bank.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) – IBPS Recruitment 2017 @ www.ibps.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 14192
Name of the Post :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7374 Posts.
- Officers Scale I : 4865 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) : 169 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) : 33 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) : 11 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Law Manager) : 21 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) : 34 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) : 83 Posts.
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) : 1395 Posts.
- Officers Scale III : 207 Posts.
Bank wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of The Bank||Office Assistants||Officers Scale-I||Officers Scale-II||Officers Scale-III|
|ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK||79||79||0||00|
|ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK||329||146||118||21|
|ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK||60||167||30||11|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH RURAL BANK||10||05||0||00|
|ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||107||40||58||05|
|BANGIYA GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||110||166||0||00|
|BARODA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK||153||62||14||01|
|BARODA RAJASTHAN KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||394||177||86||00|
|BARODA UTTAR PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||189||163||10||00|
|BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||215||210||30||03|
|CENTRAL MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||150||100||25||09|
|CHAITANYA GODAVARI GRAMEENA BANK||89||66||17||02|
|CHHATTISGARH RAJYA GRAMIN BANK||06||86||52||05|
|DENA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK||84||30||02||01|
|ELLAQUAI DEHATI BANK||47||19||08||00|
|GRAMIN BANK OF ARYAVART||258||150||73||00|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK||173||86||31||02|
|J&K GRAMEEN BANK||171||114||51||08|
|JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK||55||00||0||00|
|KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK||272||274||123||00|
|KASHI GOMTI SAMYUT GRAMIN BANK||136||24||26||03|
|KAVERI GRAMEENA BANK||250||200||35||04|
|KERALA GRAMIN BANK||206||153||90||10|
|LANGPI DEHANGI RURAL BANK||12||08||0||00|
|MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||445||392||91||08|
|MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK||160||133||0||00|
|MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||83||147||0||00|
|MALWA GRAMIN BANK||NR||NR||0||NR|
|MANIPUR RURAL BANK||05||06||02||01|
|MEGHALAYA RURAL BANK||NR||NR||0||NR|
|MIZORAM RURAL BANK||49||24||0||00|
|NAGALAND RURAL BANK||01||03||0||00|
|NARMADA JHABUA GRAMIN BANK||264||87||53||00|
|ODISHA GRAMYA BANK||177||00||30||00|
|PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK||70||67||18||01|
|PANDHYAN GRAMA BANK||52||103||62||12|
|PASCHIM BANGA GRAMIN BANK||437||50||29||05|
|PRAGATHI KRISHNA GRAMIN BANK||270||346||177||22|
|PUDUVAI BHARATHIAR GRAMA BANK||71||08||02||00|
|PUNJAB GRAMIN BANK||141||55||13||05|
|RAJASTHAN MARUDHARA GRAMIN BANK||50||223||68||06|
|SAPTHAGIRI GRAMEENA BANK||245||25||01||00|
|SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK||229||150||91||07|
|SARVA UP GRAMIN BANK||163||95||31||03|
|SAURASHTRA GRAMIN BANK||05||88||27||01|
|SUTLEJ GRAMIN BANK||259||05||03||00|
|TELANGANA GRAMEENA BANK||92||148||31||01|
|TRIPURA GRAMIN BANK||102||63||52||10|
|UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK||120||53||06||00|
|UTTAR BANGA KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||15||59||36||05|
|UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||820||352||187||17|
|UTTARKHAND GRAMIN BANK||183||104||37||04|
|VANACHAL GRAMIN BANK||05||27||16||00|
|VIDARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK||115||56||04||00|
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between – 18 Years to 28 Years for (Post No. 01), 18 Years to 30 Years for (Post No. 02), 21 Years to 32 Years for (Post No. 03 – 09),21 Years to 40 Years for (Post No. 10).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* for Post No. 1, Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy for post No. 2. For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : As Per Rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination (Preliminary & Main)/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC category have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Category.
How to Apply IBPS Recruitment : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/ form 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I : After 21.08.2017.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I : 28.08.2017 to 03.09.2017.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam : Training for Office Assistant After 28.08.2017.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant : 04.09.2017 to 09.09.2017.
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary : Officer Scale-I : August 2017, Office Assistant – September 2017.
- Online Examination – Preliminary : Officer Scale-I – 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017 (if required), Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017, (if required).
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : Officer Scale-I – October 2017, Office Assistant- October 2017.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single : Officer Scale- I, II & III – October 2017, Office Assistant- November 2017.
- Online Examination – Main / Single : Officers (I, II & III) – 05.11.2017, Office Assistant – 12.11.2017.
- Declaration of Result – Main : (For Officers Scale I, II and III) November 2017.
- Download of call letters for interview : (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2017.
- Conduct of interview : (For Officers Scale I, II and III) December 2017.
- Provisional Allotment : (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose) January 2018.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Apply Online Link : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/
Contact details for IBPS Recruitment :
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Near Thakur Polytechnic,
- Off Western Express Highway, P.B. No. 8587,
- Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400 101,
- Toll Free Number – 1800-222-366, 1800-103-4566,
- Fax – 91-22-2854-2076,
- Official Website : www.ibps.in