Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) – IDSP Recruitment Notification 2017 for 12 Consultant – Accounts Officer & Other Posts @ idsp.nic.in Apply Offline.
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Consultant – Accounts Officer & Other vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Delhi State. Eligible candidates may Attend Walk-in Interview on 15th Nov. 2017. Candidates can apply by Offline mode at website idsp.nic.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About IDSP : This web portal is for online reporting under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP), one of the major National Health Programme under National Health Mission for all States & UTs. The key objective of the programme is to strengthen/maintain decentralized laboratory based IT enabled disease surveillance system for epidemic prone diseases to monitor disease trends and to detect and respond to outbreaks in early rising phase through trained Rapid Response Team (RRTs).
Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) – IDSP Recruitment 2017 @ idsp.nic.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 12
Name of the Post :
- Consultant (Epidemiologist) : 06 Posts.
- Consultant Microbiologist : 01 Post.
- Programe Manage Cum Administrator : 01 Post.
- Consultant (Procurement) : 01 Post.
- Training Manager : 01 Post.
- Accounts Officer : 01 Post.
- Data Processing Assistant : 01 Post.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Masters Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university for Post No. 1, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Computer Engineering for post No. 2.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : As Per Rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply IDSP Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Attend Walk-in Interview to the following Address on before 15th Nov. 2017.
Postal Address : national Centre for Disease Control, Delhi.
Important Dates :
- Interview Date : 15th Nov. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Contact details for IDSP Recruitment :
- National Programme Officer (NPO)
- Central Surveillance Unit
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP)
- National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
- 22 Shamnath Marg, Delhi – 110 054
- Tel. No. +91-11-23932290, 23830318, 23978046, 23935531, 23935532
- Fax. No. +91-11-23922677
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website : idsp.nic.in