Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Barauni Refinery – IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment Notification 2018 for 58 Non-Executive Posts @ www.iocl.com Apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Barauni Refinery has announced a notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Bihar State. Eligible candidates may Apply Online From 06th Jan. 2018 to 20th Jan. 2018. Candidates can apply by Online mode at website www.iocl.com Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About IOCL Barauni Refinery : Welcome to the world of IndianOil, an integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Barauni Refinery – IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2018 @ www.iocl.com Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 58
Name of the Post :
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) : 37 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler : 03 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Turbine : 03 Posts.
- Junior Control Room Operator-IV : 03 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) : 05 Posts.
- Quality Control Analyst-IV : 04 Posts.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S) : 01 Post.
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV : 01 Post.
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : 01 Post.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position for Post No. 1, Passed 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions for post No. 9.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 11,900-32,000/- (pre revised).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC category have to pay Rs. 150/- and No fee for SC/ST/PWD Category. The Fee Can Pay through Online.
How to Apply IOCL Barauni Refinery Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx form 06.01.2018 to 20.01.2018.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 06.01.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 20.01.2018.
- Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application With Supporting Documents : 31.01.2018.
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 04.02.2018.
- Tentative Date of Publication Of Written Test Result : 12.02.2018.
- Tentative Dates of SPPT : 19.02.2018 to 24.02.2018.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : https://www.iocl.com/download/BR-All-India-Open-Detailed-Advt-2017-26122017.pdf
Apply Online Link : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Contact details for IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment :
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Barauni Refinery
- Official Website : www.iocl.com