Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – IOCL Recruitment Notification 2017 for 221 Boiler Operations Engineer – Quality Control Officer & Other Posts @ www.iocl.com Apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Boiler Operations Engineer – Quality Control Officer & Other vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Delhi State. Eligible candidates may Apply Online From 30th Oct. 2017 to 18th Nov. 2017. Candidates can apply by Online mode at website www.iocl.com Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About IOCL : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state owned oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest commercial enterprise in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – IOCL Recruitment 2017 @ www.iocl.com Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 221
Name of the Post :
- Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A) : 33 Posts.
- Quality Control Officer (Grade A) : 44 Posts.
- Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A) : 50 Posts.
- Medical Officer (Grade A) : 19 Posts.
- Human Resource Officer (Grade A) : 50 Posts.
- Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade Ao) : 19 Posts.
- Manager (Advanced Process Control & Optimization) (Grade C ) : 06 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be Max- 32 Years (Post No. 1 to 4), Max- 28 years (Post No. 5), Max- 30 years (Post No. 6) & Max- 36 years (Post No. 7).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 4 year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical discipline (Regular full time Engineering course from recognized Indian University / Institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). The candidate must possess Boiler Engineer’s Certificate (1st Class Proficiency) issued by the State Boiler Authorities of India for Post No. 1, Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/ Institute. Candidates must have completed their post graduation studies in Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) for post No. 2.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates against Grade A0 positions will be placed in the pay – scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- (pre-revised).
- Selected candidates against Grade A positions will be placed in the pay – scale of Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/- (pre-revised).
- Selected candidates against Grade C positions will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs. 32,900-58,000/- (pre-revised).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC category have to pay Rs. 300/- (For Post No. 1 to 6) Rs. 1000/- (For Post No. 7) and No fee for SC/ST/PWD Category. The Fee Can Pay through SBI e-collect.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://188.8.131.52/iocldelhi2017Live/index.html form 30.10.2017 to 18.11.2017.
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 25th Nov. 2017.
Postal Address : The Advertiser, Post Box No. 3098, Lodhi Road, Head Post Office, New Delhi 110 003.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 30.10.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 18.11.2017.
- Last date of receipt of Applications (Print out Hard copy) : 25.11.2017.
- Tentative date of written test for HR and Hindi : 10.12.2017.
- Tentative date for uploading of written test results : 02nd week of January, 2018.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : http://184.108.40.206/iocldelhi2017Live/Document/IOCL%20Advt%202017_28.10.2017%20(1).pdf
Apply Online Link : http://220.127.116.11/iocldelhi2017Live/index.html
Contact details for IOCL Recruitment :
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Official Website : www.iocl.com