North Western Railway (NWR) – NWR Recruitment Notification 2017 for 1164 Apprentice Posts @ www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Apply Online.
North Western Railway (NWR) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in All India State. Eligible candidates may Apply Online From 30th Oct. 2017 to 29th Nov. 2017. Candidates can apply by Online mode at website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About NWR : The North Western Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Jaipur, with 59,075+ employees, 658+ stations and a route length of more than 5761 km across at least some parts of four states of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab and Haryana (c. 2009). NWR operates international rail service Thar Express from Jodhpur to Karachi. This zone is the key enabler of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project by virtue of running railways 1,500 km long Western Dedicated Freight Corridor.
North Western Railway (NWR) – NWR Recruitment 2017 @ www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 1164
Name of the Post :
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Ajmer : 153 Posts.
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Bikaner : 168 Posts.
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Jaipur : 84 Posts.
- Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur : 39 Posts.
- B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer : 210 Posts.
- B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer : 126 Posts.
- Carriage Works Shop Bikaner : 90 Posts.
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur : 294 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be Minimum – 15 Years and Maximum – 24 Years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 10 class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks. in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the not1lied trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : As Per Rules.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Selected Based on their Performance in Medical Examination/ Merit List.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- and No fee for SC/ST/PWD Category. The Fee Can Pay through Online Mode.
How to Apply NWR Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://rrcactapp.in form 30.10.2017 to 29.11.2017.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 30th Oct. 2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 30th Oct. 2017.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29th Nov. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Apply Online Link : https://rrcactapp.in
Contact details for NWR Recruitment :
- North Western Railway (NWR)
- Official Website : www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in