Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) – TNPL Recruitment Notification 2017 for 12 Manager & Officer Posts @ www.tnpl.com Apply Offline.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Manager & Officer vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in Tamil Nadu State. Eligible candidates may Apply Offline on before 29th Nov. 2017. Candidates can apply by Offline mode at website www.tnpl.com Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About TNPL : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) is established by the Government of Tamil Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & writing Paper using Bagasse- sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Unit I of TNPL at Kagithapuram, Karur (District) was commissioned in October 1985 with an installed capacity of 90,000 tpa of Newsprint/Fine Paper, with a single machine. Over the years, the Company has added two more paper machines, besides upgrading the Paper machines.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) – TNPL Recruitment 2017 @ www.tnpl.com Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 12
Name of the Post :
For Paper Mills at Kagithapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu :
- General Manager (Finance) : 01 Post.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) : 01 Post.
- Deputy General Manager (Paper) / Assistant General Manager (Paper) : 01 Post.
- Deputy General Manager (R&D) / Assistant General Manager (R&D) : 01 Post.
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing) / Assistant General Manager (Marketing) : 01 Post.
For Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant, Mondipatti, Trichy District, Tamil Nadu :
6. Senior Manager (Board Production) / Manager (Board Production) : 01 Post.
7. Manager (Marketing) / Deputy Manager (Marketing) / officer (Marketing) : 04 Posts.
For Corporate Office at Chennai :
8. Deputy Manager (Finance) / Assistant Manager (Finance) / Officer (Finance) : 01 Post.
9. Officer (legal) : 01 Post.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess First class full time Engineering Degree with First class MBA (Marketing) / First Class PG Diploma in Marketing Management OR First Class Full time Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce with First Class MBA (Marketing) / First Class PG Diploma in Marketing Management OR First class Full time MBA (Marketing) for Post No. 5, Should possess 3 years full time First Class B.Sc (Chemistry) Degree and 2 years full time First Class M.Sc (Chemistry) Or M.Phil and / or Ph.D from any recognized University is preferred for post No. 4.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 2,07,500/- (Post No. 1), Rs. 1,84,800/- (Post No. 2), Rs. 1,84,800/- / Rs. 1,58,900/- (Post No. 3 to 5), Rs. 1,33,700/- / Rs. 1,20,600/- (Post No. 6), Rs. 1,20,600/- / Rs. 1,06,000/- / Rs. 72,800/- (Post No. 7), Rs. 1,08,600/- / Rs. 89,800/- / Rs. 74,600/- (Post No. 8), Rs. 74,600/- (Post No. 9).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview.
How to Apply TNPL Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 29th Nov. 2017.
Postal Address : General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell) Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 29th Nov. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/tnpl%20unit%20i&ii%20corporate%20office%20advt.pdf
Application Form : http://www.tnpl.com/careers/biodataform.pdf
Contact details for TNPL Recruitment :
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Official Website : www.tnpl.com