West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) – WEBCSE Recruitment Notification 2017 for 65 Supervisor – Assistant – Field Office – Clerk & Other Posts @ www.webcsc.org Apply Online.
West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Field Supervisor Grade III, Office Assistant, Supervisor, Grade III/ SubAccountant/ Supervisor/ Cashier, Assistant/ Supervisor Gr. III, Sales-cumGeneral Assistant (Male), Sales-cumGeneral Assistant (Female), Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Clerk-cum Assistant, Jr. Assistant, LDA, Assistant Grade-I, Supervisor (women are not suitable for this post), Field Officer, Clerk & Office Assistant vacancies. This is very good news for job seekers who are Searching Govt. jobs in West Bengal State. Eligible candidates may Apply Online From 19th July. 2017 to 19th Aug. 2017. Candidates can apply by Online mode at website www.webcsc.org Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
About WEBCSE : The Co-operative Commission was an independent commission set up by Tony Blair at the request of leaders of the British co-operative movement. Its aim was to review the strategy and structures of the sector, with an aim to suggesting ways to develop and modernise the movement, and its members comprised “business leaders, politicians, trade unionists and co-operators” under the chairmanship of the General Secretary of the TUC. It was the second review of its kind in the entire history of the Co-operative Movement.
West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WEBCSC) – WEBCSE Recruitment 2017 @ www.webcsc.org Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 65
Name of the Post :
- Field Supervisor Grade III : 04 Posts.
- Office Assistant : 03 Posts.
- Supervisor : 02 Posts.
- Grade III/ SubAccountant/ Supervisor/ Cashier : 07 Posts.
- Assistant/ Supervisor Gr. III : 10 Posts.
- Sales-cumGeneral Assistant (Male) : 01 Post.
- Sales-cumGeneral Assistant (Female) : 01 Post.
- Office Assistant : 01 Post.
- Office Assistant : 01 Post.
- Clerk-cum Assistant : 02 Posts.
- Jr. Assistant : 04 Posts.
- LDA : 03 Posts.
- Assistant Grade-I : 04 Posts.
- Supervisor (women are not suitable for this post) : 03 Posts.
- Field Officer : 07 Posts.
- Clerk : 10 Posts.
- Office Assistant : 02 Posts.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduate in any discipline with ability to ride motor Cycles + BCK for Post No. 1, Graduate in any discipline + BCK for post No. 2.
For Get Qualification Details of Other Posts Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 11130.00 for Posts No. 1, Rs. 12500.00 for Posts No. 2, Rs. 12500.00 for Posts No. 3, Rs. 20444.00 for Posts No. 4, Rs. 12635.00 for Posts No. 5, Rs. 11797.00 for Posts No. 6, Rs. 11797.00 for Posts No. 7, Rs. 16212.00 for Posts No. 8, Rs. 17096.00 for Posts No. 9, Rs. 8850.00 for Posts No. 10, Rs. 13130.00 for Posts No. 11, Rs. 17720.00 for Posts No. 12, Rs. 23549.00 for Posts No. 13, Rs. 10456.00 for Posts No. 14, Rs. 10100.00 for Posts No. 15, Rs. 20337.00 or 22555.00 for candidate posted at CCA centre for Posts No. 16, Rs. 8400.00 for Posts No. 17.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
Examination Fee :
How to Apply WEBCSE Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://188.8.131.52/wbcsc/index.jsp form 19.07.2017 to 19.08.2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 19th July. 2017.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19th Aug. 2017.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : http://184.108.40.206/wbcscweb/pdf/da2.pdf
Apply Online Link : http://220.127.116.11/wbcsc/index.jsp
Contact details for WEBCSE Recruitment :
- West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission
- PWD Buildings, Block-‘A’,
- Ground Floor, Khadya Bhawan Complex,
- 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street
- Kolkata 700087
- Phone No. : (033) 2252 0405
- Email : email@example.com
- Official Website : www.webcsc.org